Copy your text of Windows Computer and paste that text to your Android Device OR Check Calls and Messages of your Android phone on Windows OR Messages of Whatsapp on Windows OR Check Notifications of your Android Devices on Windows might sound a strange activity, but it is possible and you can do it easily. When it comes to Apple devices then you can do it easily i.e. ios to MAC Computers or vice-versa. Though, this Sync is possible with Android and Windows Systems also.
Have you ever copied your text and pasted it on Android OR Have you ever copied your text on Android and pasted to Windows Computer ? If not done then there are apps which can copy your Text or Clipboard text of Windows Systems and these apps can send your text to your Android Devices and vice-versa. See How to Transfer Files between Android Devices to PC over WiFi. You can also get notified even if you get a Call on your device and you will also be notified if you have Some Missed calls also on your Android Devices which is good. As not even being with your Android Device also can make you feel close to it. As this can help you a lot if your device gets Lost or if it is Stolen.
Messages also which comes to your Android Devices are also shown on your Windows Desktop whether it is your Android Phone Message or a Whatsapp Message. Just get Connected with a software on your Windows Computer and install App on your Android Device and get ready to go. We will see how this app works as it is of great use. So lets get started with the Tips and Tricks to get your text and notification on Windows:
- Download and install PushBullet software on Windows.
- Download and install PushBullet app on your Android.
- Sign-in with same account on your Windows Computer and on your Android Devices.
- You can also see your all Active Connections on the Pushbullet Website
- Get extension of PushBullet on Chrome for easy Access.
- Click on PushBullet icon in Notification area at right bottom of your Windows systems.
- Click on ‘NEW PUSH’ and select ‘Note’.
- Then type ‘Title’ and your ‘Message’.
- Now Click on ‘Pust it’ to get that text on your Android Device.
- Now you can send Links or File also to your Android Device and Vice-Versa.
PushBullet works with your Android and Windows Computer to send/copy your Text, Web Links or Files to each other with Notifications, if they are connected with your same e-mail id and it is absolutely free without costing you anything. If you have any difficulty, then you can ask us. We are here for you.