There are many Media Players and Downloaders available to Play or Download 4k Videos, but you have to Download and View them Separately. Which means that you Download your Video files from a Specific Program and you Play that Video or other Media files with other Application. It will be good that you have a Single Application which have all of the things for you.
5kPlayer have all the Support of your Different Media Files, whether its a mp3 or a DVD or even your favourite Radio Station. 5kPlayer Supports nearly all the formats of different Media Files and on top of that if you have an Apple iOS Device then it will stream the Media file from your Device to Windows or Mac OS also. Plus you will be able to Download Videos and Movies from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and more popular sites in 4k (3840 x 2160) Resolution with Mp3 and AAc Converter.
You may also Like:
Disconnect your Gmail Account from other Devices
Resume File Download on Google Chrome
Remove Duplicate Files from your Windows or Mac
How to Manage Android on Windows or Mac
Download Online Videos on any Phone
Crash your Friends Whatsapp for Fun
Lock Folders with LockBox on Windows
How to Clone the Drives of Mac
Use Three Whatsapp Accounts on Android
Use Whatsapp on PC without any Software
How to Reset or Change Forgotten Password of Windows
Use Windows, Linux or Chrome OS on Apple MAC
Use Two Whatsapp Account with WhatsMapp on Android
5kPlayer can be a Perfect Solution to Play Different Media Files in your Windows and Mac OS along with Download of Different Videos. If you use two Programs or Applications on your PC/Mac for Downloading and Playing Media Files then you must try 5k Player also and I am Confident Enough that you will definitely Love it. If you are still Confused that what more things this Application offers then have a Look on these Features:
- Supports Video files of MKV/M2TS/MP4/AVI/WMV/FLV and other formats.
- Plays all DvD Files.
- Has a Built-in-Radio Player.
- It Supports MP3 music, DTS multichannel surround sound, AAC, AC3, WMA, and FLAC & ALAC lossless audio files.
- Downloads files in 4k, 5k, 8k, Ultra HD, Full HD, HD Ready and in Low formats also.
- Free Access to YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Vevo, Metacafe, Myspace, Vine, UStream, MTV, Instagram, Bliptv, LiveLeak, CBS slideshare, free download music from Soundcloud and other top video sharing sites.
- Supports Apple AirPlay.
- Has a Inbuilt Library.
Requirements to Download or Play 4k Videos on Windows and Mac for free:
1. PCs with Windows or Mac OS.
2. Slow or Moderate Internet Connection for Online Activities.
3. No Internet Connection is Required for Local Media Playbacks.
How to Download or Play 4k Videos on Windows and Mac for free
Step 1: Download and Install the 5kPlayer Software/Application on your Windows or Mac
For Downloading Videos:
- Open the 5kPlayer and Click on YouTube OR Click on Library and on YouTube.
- Now copy the Video URL from YouTube or other Sites and Paste it in the Text Box’
- Click on ‘Paste & Analyze’ which will enable you with Download Option.
- You can click on Settings icon to Select the Videos in different Formats, Size or Dimensions.
- Click on OK and Download your Specific Video that you want.
For Converting the Downloaded Video:
- Click on ‘Videos’ which will be Under YouTube Option in ‘Library’.
- Then Select your Downloaded Video and Click on ‘Convert’.
- Now convert your Videos in Mp3 or AAc Audio Files.
For Playing Radios and other Media Files:
- Open the 5kPlayer App and Select your Desired Option.
For AirPlay of iOS Devices:
- Connect your Windows or Mac with a same WiFi network.
- Swipe Up or Swipe Down on your iPhone/iOS Devices and Select AirPlay.
- Now click on AirPlay on 5kPlayer and Start Enjoying the Stream of your Audios or Videos.
After Installing the 5kPlayer, all of your Media Files Default App will be taken over by this Software. Also remember that this Application Stores the Recent Media like other Media Players and to remove them, Select the specific file and Remove from ‘Library’ or Discard them Completely from you Computer by Clicking on Minus “-” Sign in Videos or Movies.