You might remember that when you were on a Windows or Mac or other Operating Systems on a Computer or Laptop, and when you right-clicked on a web page of your browser and it showed a pop-up message saying that the ‘right-click functionality has been disabled’ or nothing would have happened.
It can also be used to strengthen the website security by adding some of the simple security features such as disabling right-click, protecting images, hiding or cloneing parts of a web page and so on. Many people think that:
Enable Right Clicks on Social Sites, Bank Sites and other Website on Computers:
- From the menu bar Goto Tools → Internet Options.
- Now in the “Internet Options” window, switch to Security tab and click on the button Custom level IE Security Settings.
You can also select the Prompt radio button also, so that each time a page is loaded then you will have the option to either enable or disable the scriptings.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ Button with ‘three icons’ on top right side of the browser and select ‘Settings’.
- From the ‘Settings’ page, scroll down and click on Show advanced settings.
- Now under Privacy, click on the button Content settings.
Did you know →
- Press Ctrl + PrtScn (Keyword above home) together and paste it in Paint to take easy ScreenShots on Windows.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..