Now you can find and apply hidden themes from Microsoft Windows 7 which is in your C drive. There are 5 to 6 Secret Windows 7 themes which are not made available to Windows 7 users and are kept Hidden. But now you can simply apply these hidden themes to your Windows 7 UI instead of downloading those new and large in size themes for your Windows 7.
These Windows 7 themes are kept hidden because Windows 7 already provides some theme to
use from Personalization. But the themes provided by Windows 7 are not so liked by the Windows
7 users. So those who want some more themes from Windows 7 can go for these hidden themes.
Check out →
How To Make any Windows Volume Louder Manually
How to Delete Files Directly Without Recycle Bin
How to set an application as default on Windows 8
How to open recently close tabs of Web Browser
It is not that Windows 7 doesn’t provide us with the Good Themes. The users of Windows 7
Operating System doesn’t gets any type of pressure on their Processing System’s is the reason that these themes are kept hidden. You can go for these theme if you want to get some new Interface for your Windows 7 System’s as it doesn’t have any Disadvantage. So, let’s get started on this trick of:
How to Apply Secret Themes of Windows 7
- Open your Windows Explorer.
- Now Goto: ‘Organize’ and click on ‘Folder and search option’.
- Then navigate to Tab ‘View’ and Select ‘Show hidden files and drives’ & Unmark the ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’.
- Now Click on ‘OK’.
- Then Navigate to ‘C:\Windows\Globalization\MCT’ and open any folder from that 5 folders.
- Now click on Theme folder and Open ‘.theme’ to apply any theme.
Note: There will be themes folder for 5 to 6 Countries.
- See in Personalization that your new theme is added.
These steps will add a new theme to your Windows 7 OS which will give it a New and Different look. Tell us that did you like these extra theme for your Windows 7 Systems.
Watch its Video →