It is possible to backup your SMS as well as Call list from your Android Smartphone to your Gmail Account which is a great thing. When we format Android mobile phone it becomes difficult for us to backup our Smartphone’s SMS and Call logs which helps in keeping us up-to-date.
There are plenty of apps through which you can backup all SMS and Call logs of your Android phone and they can backup a list of that logs on your Gmail Account. Backup message & call to Email is that usefull app that is meant for Android based smartphones which will require your Gmail account user name and password.
You can create a different gmail account for this purpose which will differentiate your General account with this call log details account on your Gmail. You can also go for other Android Applications, for this purpose as there are several Applications for this purpose. So let’s get started on this trick:
How to Backup Message and Call Logs on Gmail:
- Download and install the Backup message & call to Email app or any other app or transferring call logs.
- Open the app and set-up Gmail Account.
- Add your Gmail address and password where you wish to receive the SMS and call logs list.
- Now just Mark the on Calls,SMS or MMS you want to Backup.
- You can restore the files at anytime when its required.
This is how you can Restore or Backup your SMS and Call logs on your gmail account which will help you to be up-to-date with your business.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..