It is difficult for us to know the password of our computer if someone changes it on purpose or just for fun, it becomes quite difficult for us to know its and it might also cause problem if you don’t know it when next time you Log-in to your computer. Wait, what if your computer is on and you change that password when you get to know your password is changed.
It usually happens when we get some visitors in our house then at that time some of our friends may change the password of our computer in order to harass us or just for fun. You can’t say them anything as they are your fiends or known relatives. You can use this trick in order to change the password which was changed by them.
Note: As you can use this trick only if your computer is ON.
This trick changes your password permanently with a new password by re-setting your old password . So let’s get started on:
How to change unknown administrator password on Windows:
- Press Win + R key on your keyboard, it will open Run Dialogue box.
- Type cmd and press ok to open the command prompt.
- On command prompt window type ‘ net user ‘.
- It will show the list of all users that has been created on this computer.
- Now type “net user administrator*.
- Administrator is account name; if you have to change other account password type that account name.
- Now the command will initialize the process of changing password.
- Now type the new password anything like ‘onetwothree’ that you want for your account.
- It will ask you to type your password again.
- Now again type the same password to confirm the password change.
Note: The typed password will not be visible.
That’s it. Now you have successfully changed your password! This password will now onwards be your permanent password.