We surf on Internet using Different Web-Browsers and it collect the history of the pages you surf to help you in future but what if some-one you don’t like to share these details with watches your history. You don’t have to worry about these history as you can delete them from your Different Browsers.
Web-Browser stores your history of visited Websites/Blogs and they keep it with themselves until you delete them from your Browsers. It is stored with them so that you may refer to them after-words but in some case it may create problem when some-one starts checking your History. It is also deleted when you don’t want them or when there have too much of history in your browser. So let’s get started on this Trick of:
Check out →
How to disable app updates in mac os x Mavericks
How to create bootable mac os x mavericks on USB
How to play online videos in background on Android
How to speed up your Andriod
What is Better for Net ? VPN or Proxy Servers
Turn On the God Mode of Windows 10
Manually Disable the Data Connection of Androids
Remove Account Credentials from Browsers
Log out from other Devices using Facebook
Use your Phone as a Mouse or a Keyboard
Bypass Login Process of Windows or Mac
Remove Duplicate Files from your Windows or Mac
Download Online Videos on any Phone
How to delete your Web Browsing History:
How to delete your Web Browsing History on Google Chrome:
- To do this press “Ctrl + H” or Click on Menu and select History.
- Now in front of the Links you visited, Click on “Remove from History”.
- Or Click on “Clear Browsing Data” which will be in Settings.
- Select the Date from when your data is to be deleted and Select “Browsing History”.
- Then click on “Clear Browsing Data/files”.
- Then your Browsing Data will be deleted.
How to delete your Web Browsing History on Internet Explorer:
- Press Ctrl + H and Click on Today, Yesterday or Week and by Right Clicking on Web-Page Select Delete.
- Or you can also do this by Clicking on Tools and Select Internet Options.
- Now Check Delete Browsing History and Click on Delete.
- Now Click on ‘OK’ and your History will be deleted after a restart of your Browser.
How to delete your Web Browsing History on Mozilla Firefox:
- Press Ctrl + H and Click on Today, Yesterday or Week and by Right Clicking on Web-Page Select “Delete This Page”.
- Or click on History Tab at the top of Toolbar and Select “Clear/Delete Recent History history”.
- Now Select Time Range and Check on “Browsing History” and “Search History” and Click on “Clear/Delete History”.
How to delete your Web Browsing History on Opera:
- Press Ctrl + H or Ctrl + Alt + H and Close any of the Page you want to Delete.
- Or Click on Tools and Select Clear Browsing Data History.
- In clear Browsing Data Select “Time Range” and Check on “Browsing History” and Click on “Clear/Delete Browsing Data”.
By doing this you will delete your Browsing History on Browsers of any computer by following these steps. You can also download CCleaner for clearing browsing history and cache at a time for all Browsers.
- Select Applications and Just Click on Run Cleaner.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..