Whatsapp is one of the largest social connector which keeps you connected with your loved ones. It also provides you with the feature that you can see when was the last time your friend was using Whatsapp. This is a good feature as it shows you the last use of Whatsapp application.
This feature is called as “Last Seen at” which can create some problems, as this feature shows last use of Whatsapp application. Sometimes, due to busy schedule we are unable to answer back to our loved ones and this can create problem with your loved ones. In such cases it is good to turn-off “Last seen at” feature on Whatsapp to avoid these situations.
How to Disable ‘Last Seen At’ feature in WhatsApp:
- Open Whatsapp and goto options, then select the Settings of Whatsapp.
- Now tap on Account in Whatsapp settings.
- In Account of Whatsapp, select the option “Privacy” in Personal info.
- Tap on the the option “Last Seen At”.
- Now select the option of your choice “My Contacts or Nobody”.
Note : By selecting this method you cannot see others ‘ Last Seen at ‘ also.
Like this you can Disable the “Last Seen at” feature in Whatsapp and by following this steps you can also make changes to your profile Photo also.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..