Now it is not so difficult to check-out that which of the devices are using your Wifi network on your Android, Apple iOS,Windows, Mac OS, Linux or Raspberry. It is great to find-out about the users using a Single Connection. When you have a Big/Huge Connections like a Wifi router in your Home or Office then this Application/Software is Perfect for you.
We often don’t come to know about the users using a Single Connection which usually are the Wifi networks and also creates a confusion in our mind. These things use to happen in old days, but now it is not so difficult to find the users who are using your Wifi-Networks.
Check out →
How to check game compatibility on Computer
How to use Hard Disk as RAM on Windows
How to Increase cache memory of Chrome or other Browsers
How to add Start Menu on Windows 8 or 8.1
How to install java on Ubuntu 14.04
How to watch youtube videos on VLC without any Errors
By use of this app – you can easily be aware of the name of the Device,its IP address and its MAC address. Get aware of the devices connected to your android Devices and you can troubleshoot them also. But the important thing about this application is that the devices should be connected with a Wifi Network.
- Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network and Unlimited devices and unlimited networks.
- Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
- Enter your own names, icons, notes and location.
- Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes.
- History of all discovered networks.
- Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
- Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
- Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
- Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup.
- Works also with hosts outside your local network.
- Tracks when a device has gone online or offline.
How to Find the Wifi users of a Wifi Network
1. Download and Install the Fing – Network Tools.
Android – Requires Android 2.1 and runs on Tablets and Kindle Fire.
Apple iOS – Requires iOS 4.3+ and runs on iPad and iPod Touch.
Windows – Requires Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8.
MAC OS – Requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
Linux – Requires Debian 5.0, Ubuntu 8.x, CentOS 5.0, Fedora 10, Slackware and Centoo.
RPM – 64bit and 32 bit
DEB – 64bit and 32bit
TGZ – 64bit and 32bit
Raspberry Pi DEB
Note: It doesn’t run on PC for a Wifi router, but It Runs on PC if you have Internal Wifi Device in it.
This is the most easy way to find that who is using your Wifi Network. You can also find out that who all are using other Wifi network if you are Connected to some other Wifi Network. Tell us that do you know other Application, which is better than this ?