No need to worry about who hacked your account in your absence on facebook. There are many reasons that your account may be hacked but you might don’t know. But we can find that who might have Hacked your account on Facebook by following some simple steps.
The very first time you created your account on Facebook and the place where it was created, the timing and the area – all these things are recorded on facebook. You accept all the rules and guidelines of facebook when you sign-up on facebook and accept to share your location also. Don’t panic as these information might help you sometime. As the number of hackers are increasing day-by-day the security of facebook is also increasing considerably. You would come to know that who have been on your facebook account in your absence.
How to find who hacked you on facebook:
If you have accessed your account from different devices after your account was hacked, Then you should use this method
- Open Facebook and log-in your account.
- Now go to Settings.
- Under General account settings you can find “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
- Click on it and download it.
- Facebook sends download link to your email ID.
- Click on “Security” in sidebar which shows you all your log-in session details. (If security tab dosn’t open, Open the extracted files –> html –> Security ).
- Now search for the data when your account was hacked and check it’s IP Address.
- Copy IP Address then search for IP Address location on Google.
- In result, Copy the Latitude and Longitude and put it in Google search, you will get unknown person address.
If your account was hacked recently then you can use this Method:
- Open Facebook –> Settings –> Security.
- There you can find “Where you are logged in” Click on it.
- Now you can see all the devices which are used to access your account.
- Hover mouse on location which shows you IP address.
- Copy IP Address then search for IP Address location in http://www.ip2location.com/ or on IP Address on Google search.
- In result, Copy the Latitude and Longitude and put it in Google Search, You will get unknown person address.
Note: Thus you can find who Hacked your Facebook Account. If the IP Address locates to any of your friend area. Then that might be your friend only who hacked your facebook account.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..