Facebook can also provide notification in your inbox if you want to get the notification of it, when you are not available online every-time. As it helps their users to stay in touch with facebook. Facebook is also provides notification of your friend requests which you have given to others and others have given to you.
Facebook always notify’s their users when their friends share, play games,tags someone and many other ways.Facebook always want that their users must be notified and they must be aware of their friends activities as their users are very much valuable to them. But sometime due to some reasons their friends activities are missed because we are not online due to some reasons. Only because of this reason facebook have started the service of Sending Messages on our Mobile Phone, to remain updated of our friends activity. So lets get started on:
How to get Facebook notification message on your Phones.
- Open your browser and Go on Facebook.com.
- Login to your account by entering your Email id and Password.
- Click on drop down button in left side bar and select settings (It is next to your notification area).
- In settings, go on the left panel and click on option of Mobile.
- Now click on Add a Phone.
- Facebook asks for your country but it is automatically detected.and It also asks for your Mobile Carrier choose your own and click on NEXT.
- Now grab your mobile and send the letter F to 51555.
- Now you will be getting a confirmation code type it in your Facebook dialog box And Facebook also has the option that which whether you share your phone number with your friends and allowing your friends to text to you from Facebook.
Now you will get facebook Notification on your mobile for free without Costing a single penny to you.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..