Hiding Drives of Windows might sound very Strange to you, but it is possible to do. Windows gives you many of the advantages over other Operating Systems and hiding your Drives is one of them. As hiding Drives is one of the ultimate Solution to show yourself as using the Computer without any Drives.
Many of the Windows Users are unaware of this Masterpiece. As this Trick is one of the Confidential Trick and doesn’t affects System Memory of Windows. It also keeps you far away from troubles caused by any unauthorised access to your Windows 7 Computer.
Check out →
How to Install Two Whatsapp on Android
How to add blank status on facebook
How to know if your receiver read your email in gmail
How to open ISO image files directly
How to install windows 7 on windows 8 or 8.1
How to Access a Blocked Website
Some of your friends, colleagues or even your family members who disturbs you in accessing your private drive and you want to hide that drive of your Windows PC from them, then this trick will help you out. You can use this for fun or to confuse someone that your Windows Computer runs without any Drive, only if he or she is not reading about this Trick at the same time.
How to Hide Drives of Windows 7 PC
- Click on your Start button and type ‘mmc.exe’ and ‘Run as Administrator’.
- In ‘Console Root’ – Navigate to File → Add/Remove Snap in..
- Now in ‘Group Policy Object’ Click on Browse to Select your Account.
- Click on ‘Users’ Tab and select your account which has a Group Policy Exits as ‘Yes’ and Click on ‘OK’.
- Now Click on ‘Finish’ and Click on ‘OK’ to accept Policies.
- Navigate to ‘Console Root\User-name\User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components’ and Search for Windows Explorer.
- Click on Windows Explorer and Open ‘Hide these specified drives in My Computer’.
- ‘Enable’ the option and Select your Drive from ‘Pick one of the following combinations’.
- Then click on OK.
- Click on ‘Yes’ if any option comes at you.
- Now Close the ‘Console’ Option and Save a Shortcut of it anywhere for easy access.
Note: Do not hide the Shortcut in the drive which you are hiding.
- Restart your PC and See the Changes.
If you want to Make that Drive Visible then Open the Console Shortcut and Disable the ‘Hide these specified drives in My Computer’. As now there will be no need to Restart your Windows PC. After creating a short-cut, there is need of only one-time Restart and after that you don’t have to do it.
Watch Videos of it → Part 1
Part 2 →