Whatsapp is instant and a great application for communicating with your friends and family without spending huge amount of money, it is also good for sharing various images and videos. But some devices doesn’t support Whatsapp as it requires specific number for your device, for such case also Whatsapp developers have provided a method to use Whatsapp without a SIM.
Whatsapp is becoming a must have application for modern users which leads to some devices without SIM. These are mainly the Tablets or some Wi-Fi only devices. A trick on using Whatsapp for Tablets or Wi-Fi will help you out, so lets get started on this trick of:
How to Install Whatsapp on Wi-Fi only Devices:
- From your PC/laptop download the latest APK version of Whatsapp and save it on your computer. (You can also share your Whatsapp from various sources also).
- Now connect your device to the computer and Copy the downloaded Whatsapp APK file.
- Paste the downloaded APK file of Whatsapp messenger in that folder and disconnect your device.
- Now open file manager on your Android device and locate the Whatsapp APK and select it to begin its installation.
- It will ask for your permission to install the application on your device and press Install to proceed.
- If the installation fails then repeat the process again, you can also download the file again or choose an older version application for your device.
- Now begin the installation process by accepting the terms and conditions; Press Agree and continue.
- Then Add the number which is not already linked or in use on another device with the Whatsapp messenger and press Next to proceed.
- The application will confirm your number by sending a sms or automatically and if it is correct then press OK or hit Edit to make changes and then proceed with the process.
- The following screen will prompt you to enter the verification code, enter the six digit code and proceed or the app will verify and enable services on your device automatically.
How to add contacts on WhatsApp:
- Open your WhatsApp application.
- Click on Menu icon.
- Now Click on Contacts Icon.
- Click on Menu Icon in Conacts and Click on Add Contact.
- Fill the given fields with Contact Number and Name and click on ok.
Now by adding contacts on WhatsApp and you can start Conversations with your loved ones.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..