Watch a video on this →
Windows 8.1 is the Operating System i currently have but what if i want to use Windows 7 as it was my one of the favorite and i was very user-friendly with it. Virtual Machine – A Beautiful creation by oracle Enterprise , is the power which can let me do so. By this I can have back my Windows 7 even if i am using windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
Microsoft Windows gives their users new Operating Systems from time to time. Many Of the Operating systems are cool enough and rocks your world as there are different features and are in different types of Operating Systems. We usually want Latest Operating Systems, because there are new features and services in it.
Check out →
How to Manage Windows or Mac with Advanced SystemCare
How to Block or Unblock a Programme Access to Internet through Firewall
How to hide online chat on facebook
How To Make any Windows Volume Louder Manually
But What if, we want our Old Operating System as we are not liking our new operating systems. For eg: I am using Windows 8.1 and now i want to use my old Windows 7 in it because it is of new environment and it is quite difficult for me. So now in order to do this we will use Virtual Machine by Oracle. It will provide you Windows 7 in Your new Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
First of all, we should have the REQUIREMENTS for it:
- Windows 7 Bootable DvD or Daemon Tools Lite/any ISO Opener (If you have a Windows 7 ISO image).
- Latest version of Virtual Machine.
- A Windows 8/8.1 Computer.
- Minimum 25 GB of free space on your Computer.
→ Now lets get started as there are Two Steps for It:
How to install windows 7 on windows 8 or 8.1:
Step 1 → Set-up your Virtual Machine.
- First, we have to install The Virtual Machine by Oracle, for that you have to see → How to install virtual machine.
- Then you have to Set-up your Virtual Machine to Install windows 7 on your Computer.
- Open your set-up of Virtual Machine, which is on your Desktop.
- Now you have to Click on Machine and select New.
- Next, you have to Type your desired name and you also have to Select the Type of Operating System you Desired.
- I am Typing name of Machine as Seven also i am selecting Type as Microsoft Windows and its Version as Windows 7 (32 bit).
- Then you have to click on ‘ Next “.
- Now give the Ram Size you have to want to give to your Virtual Machine.
- It is good to give half of the Ram Size of Ram you Have.
- I am having 4 GB of Ram, So i am giving 1777 MB of Ram to my Virtual Machine.
- Then click on ‘ Next ‘.
- Now select ‘ To create a Virtual Hard Drive ‘.
- Then click on ‘ Create ‘.
- Now select ‘ VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image)’.
- Then click on ‘ Next “.
- Now select the allocation of Hard Disk Size as ‘ Dynamically Allocated ‘.
- Then click on ‘ Next ‘.
- Now it will ask you to select your Destination and maximum size of your Hard Disk.
- Leave it as it is and click on Create.
- Your Machine for Windows 7 is Created.
Step 2 → Install Windows 7 on your Machine.
- You have to start your Machine and you have to install windows 7 also.
- Open your Windows 7 ISO Image to install your Windows 7 to your Virtual Machine.
You Can also see → How to open ISO image files directly.
- Now, Click on ” Start “.
- Sometimes after starting, it asks you for the Virtual Windows 7 Disk, Then you have to select that Drive from which you are installing your Windows 7 or select the drive in which you have Windows 7 DvD.
- After selecting it your Windows 7 Installation will start.
- For installing windows 7, read this article → How to format a computer with new Windows 7.
- At last you are ready to use your Virtual Machine with Windows 7 on Windows.
- Now you can use your Virtual Machine whenever you want.
- You can install Driver’s as per your Requirements.
Check Out → How to Install Windows from USB with WintoFlash
A virtual Machine gives you a power of Using different types of Operating Systems. As New and many Operating Systems are available in market. It will help you in Trying and adapting to new and different types of Operating Systems without the Headache of changing your Operating Systems.
Did you know:
- Every computer must have A Virtual Machine as you can try different Operating Systems before Purchasing It.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..