You can Re-install your Windows by using a USB/ Pen Drive. As the time passes, our Microsoft Windows DvD’s get corrupted which leaves us to buy New DvD. But there are options to convert your saved .iso files to a USB which can be booted and you can re-install or you can install a new version of Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP or Severs and other versions of Windows.
This is a good thing that you can convert your pen drives or flash drives or other USB drives to work like your bootable DvD’s for installing a copy of any Windows on your computer. It will help you from getting your valuable CD’s/DvD’s from getting corrupted which forces you to get a new copy of Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8/ 8.1 or 10 and many others. So let’s get started on this Trick of:
- Windows CD/DVD or ISO image.
- Wintoflash software.
- USB or any flash drive.
How to Install Windows from USB with WintoFlash:
- Download Wintoflash software. If you are having Troubles in downloading then do it from here:
- Install the downloaded file and Run it.
- Now select Advanced Mode Tab in the Wintoflash window and select the one transfer that you want to perform.
- Select the address of the CD/DVD drive or .iso file on your windows.
- Now select the windows source path of your USB/Pen Drive.
- Then Click on Run.
- It will warn you that your USB will be formatted, continue with it and it will convert your USB into bootable windows Usb.
Note : While copying windows 7 to USB, Please turn off Disable your antiviruses.
Your Usb will be formatted and Windows files will be copied to your USB. Once this is completed you will be ready to boot from USB, restart your computer and change the boot order in your BIOS and save it. It will start installing windows from USB drive.
You can also watch a Video on this →
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..