Gmail can also inform you that your emails are read or not which is quite difficult to find out but you can do it through Gmail. It is good to hear that you can check this also and it will help you to find that weather you receiver is informed or not about the information which you were trying to give him.
As sometimes it become vey much difficult for us that weather our mail are read or not when we want to give some valuable information to our user. This can help your Friends, Boss, Clients, Advertise, students, Teachers and many more. So lets get started on :
How to know if your receiver read your email in gmail:
- Visit Google Chrome store and Install MailTrack by clicking on Add.
- Once it is installed, it will ask you to grant access to Gmail Account.
- Now sign-in to Gmail account and click on Compose, enter your message and send it.
- Now you will see a Single Green check mark next to your sent email.
- If the recipient read your message then you will see a double green check mark next to your sent email.
It can help you in many ways as it is most intelligent creation so far for Gmail users. It is an must have extension for gmail on Google Chrome users.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..