Its amazing to hear that you can recover the Lost Data, Contacts, Messages or Call Logs of Android Devices with Windows Operating Systems. So don’t worry that your Data’s got Corrupted or Deleted on any version of Android Phone/Tablets which include the Data’s of its SD Card/Memory Card also.
Recovering Data from Android Phone which has got Corrupted or the files Deleted Purposely or the files were removed mistakenly, can help you to save yourself from some major issues. This Software will help you in rescuing your Lost Data’s which has gone away from your Precious Android Phones.
Check out →
Create a Web Server for free
Use Three Whatsapp Accounts on Android
Repair Windows Instead of Formatting it for Free
Stop Copy of your Profile Photo on Facebook
How to Hide Drives of Windows 7 PC
How to Hide Folders and Files of Android
How to Reset or Change Forgotten Password of Windows
Use Two Whatsapp Account with WhatsMapp on Android
Delete Facebook Account Permanently
You can also recover your Deleted & Lost Contacts, Text Messages and Call Logs from your Android phone/tablet directly and protect Android data by backing up them to Computer with ease. It’s an effective software that will detect and recover deleted or lost files from Android devices, all within a user-friendly interface that is easy to use.
How to Recover Data’s of Android
2. Connect: Open the Application and Connect your Android Phone/Tablet.
(If you are connecting your Device for the first time then you should Install the Remaining Drivers of your Phone/Tablet)
Note: Battery must be Charged over 30%
3. Permission: You Should Authorize your device also and if you don’t open the debugging on your phone, Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your phone.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” → Click “Applications” → Click “Development” → Check “USB debugging”
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” → Click “Developer options” → Check”USB debugging”
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” → Click “About Phone” → Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” → Back to “Settings” → Click “Developer options” → Check “USB debugging”
Note: Don’t worry, it will not do any damage to your device and you should alos Turn Debugging Off if you Don’t need it anymore.
5. Scan: Scanning will Take some time and you will get many files Listed.
6. Recover: Mark the Files that you want to Rescue and Click on “Recover”.
Tell us that was this Software Helpful to Recover your Data’s of Android Phone/Tablets ? Leave a Comment about your Experience with this.
If you are not satisfied with this Application then use Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android to Recover Files on your Windows and Mac.