Lost your files of USB – Flash drive/SD Card or Hard Disk of Computer and want it back but you don’t have any resources for it then this trick is perfect for you as you can recover your deleted files. You can recover your deleted files in very easy way and you don’t have to spend any single penny for it. You can recover your files in a lightning way than you have expected and your files can be safely used.
You can’t recover your files by using smartphone’s but you can do it through your computer as it can handle various programmes and Software’s. The major professionals also work with this Software’s for recovering data and for that they charge a huge amount of money. There are some simple steps and some precaution’s by which you can also recover your file of your USB – Flash drive/SD Card or Hard Disk of your Computer.
Note: Some of your Extreme Damaged Files Cannot be recovered and don’t Panic as around 80% of your files Can be recovered by this Process.
How to recover your delete files on Computer:
- To recover a file you need Recover My Files, Pandora Recovery, Puran File Recovery or any data file recovery application. We chose Recuva, which has the fastest recovery period for files.
- Install the application on your computer. Once the application is installed then it automatically guides you. You can either choose to exit it or go with it for easy step by step recovery. For the first time using the wizard is a better option.
- The application will now ask you for the type of files you need to recover from the media. You can choose between pictures, MP3’s, documents and other type of files as well.
- Following the application will now ask you for the location you need to recover the data from.
- You can choose the location of your memory card from the Specific location option.
- Once the settings and source of recovery are confirmed by the software it will prompt you to start the scanning.
- The application will now scan your data or memory card or the selected drive for lost files and depending on the type of scan chosen by you.
- The older the files get the lesser the chances are of a successful file recovery as data is constantly over-written on the media. For best results try recovering files as soon as possible and take the media card out of the device if you have accidentally deleted an important file.
Note: You can also use other Software’s To recover your lost data but the process of selection can be different.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..