Gmail gives us many advantages than other email services and is a huge provider for Emails around the globe. But it also gives us a service of Google+ which we usually don’t want. So users want Gmail but they don’t want the Google+, as it also gets you connected to Social Media which is not liked by most of the peoples.
Some users use the service of Google+ but not every one uses it, they just feel a burden of Google+ as it is a part of social media and it gets automatically activated as you sign-up for a Gmail account. You can remove this service if you don’t want to use it, this completely depends on you. We will see a method of removing/deleting service of Google+ from your google/Gmail account.
Check out →
Download PV Star+ to Play Youtube Videos in Background on Android
5 Best Personnal Assistance apps like Siri for Android
How to Update all the Drivers on any PC
Top and Best Softwares to Recover Data on your Apple MAC
Block Unwanted Emails which Disturbs You on Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail
How to remove google+ account from gmail
- Sign in to Gmail account, Once you signed in, click on your profile icon and select account.
- In the next page, you will find various options including personal info, Security and Data tools. Click on Data Tools.
- Again, under Data tools, you will find Account Management, Select Delete Google+ profile and features beside Account management section.
- Pop up window may appear to confirm your decision, its your last step.
Note: Your Youtube Account can be deleted with this process.
- It will also show you the accounts that will be deleted.
- Click on ‘Remove selected services’
- Now you can delete your account.
Now will be free from Google+ profile as it will no longer be available to you or any other Google account’s which you don’t want.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..