Windows phone also provides nearly many of the services which Android Operating Systems provides to their users. Many of the Android users switch to Windows phone, thus resulting with a difficulty of transferring their contacts from Android to Windows Phones. But this can be done easily by doing some methods only.
Copying or Moving data from one device to another is always a difficult activity. Especially when transferring contacts from one Devices platform to another platform. Android Smart-phone contacts can be easily movable to your newly brought Windows Phones without any hassles.
Check out →
How to change DNS server on Windows
How to change boot screen on iOS
How to make a bootable usb with windows 7
How to recover files on facebook
Unlock Pattern of Android, iPhone, iOS or Windows Devices
21 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows PC
Play YouTube and other Videos in Background
7 Blogs to Download apk directly from Play Store
10 Ways to Get Secure on your Phones
Get Back the Privacy of Windows 10
Get More than 1 TB of Free Online Storage
Simply copying the .vcf file will not work for Windows Phone so that your contacts will be transferred. Then you have to convert the files to .csv format to copy the contacts to Windows Phone. So lets get started with two Simple Steps on this trick:
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Windows Phone:
- Select Settings on your Android Device and tap on your Gmail Account which is in Accounts option.
- Now Tap on your email-id and Select Contacts or other option.
- Then Select “Sync now” by tapping on option.
Now the Contacts will be Synced to your Gmail ID which will help you to Sync your contacts with you new windows Phone.
- Scroll down and open the Settings app, and then choose the email+accounts option on your Windows Phone.
- Now Select the option to add a new email account.
- Then from the list, select Google to add your Gmail account details in the following screen.
- Now enter the Gmail account login details and press next.
- Then the phone asks you if you wish to sync only email, or email, contacts and calendar.
- Now Choose the second option and Sign-in.
- Then the phone will sync all your contacts to the Windows Phone.
This process can take lot of time which also depends on your Internet Speed Also. So sit back and relax while your contacts are being transferred from Gmail. Also if you want to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone or Vice-Versa then Read this: Transfer Data from Old Phone to New Phone
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..