Using an Android Device without internet is like having a tree without branches. As today nearly all the Android Devices are depended on internet, we sometimes face problems to use internet via 3G/4G or wifi. But at that time we can use our Computers or Laptop’s internet connection on Android Devices using a USB cable.
Using PC’s internet on your Android Devices is a smart way to save precious Data of your SIM cards if no Wifi is available. It is also good if you don’t want to recharge or if you don’t want to take passwords of Wifi from your neighbours. But for that you need to Root your Android Device and then you can use reverse tether it. So lets get started on this trick:
- Rooted Android Smartphone with 4.0 later versions.
- Reverse Tethering Tool.
- A Computer or Laptop.
- A USB cable to connect from Android Device to Computer.
- Adb drivers of your Android Device must be installed on your Computer.
How to Share Computers Internet on Android:
- USB Debugging: You have to Turn On USB Debugging mode on your Android Smartphones.
► Goto: Settings → Applications → Development → USB Debugging → Turn it On and Connect USB cable from Android Device to your Computer.
- Download: Download the Reverse Tethering tool on your Computer.
Note: If you will be asked for any SuperUser SU permissions then “Allow it”.
- Extract and Open: After downloading the Reverse Tethering extract the files to a folder and open the file “AndoidTool.exe” with android icon.
- Select: After opening the Tool select your Device by clicking on Refresh.
- Select DNS: Now type a DNS name that you use or you can use the DNS of Google which is 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206)
- Install Hack app: At the top of Software, you will see a tab named as “Tool” and in that tab you will see an button of “Install hack” click on it and install the app on your Android Device because many application need a sign of Internet Connectivity. As some applications need to be fooled that it is connected to a Wifi.
Note: Kill ADB process and restart the process if something went wrong.
- Intall or Update Xposed framework: You have to install Hack Connectivity which is a module of Xposed Framework, on your device.
- Restart: Check the Hack Connectivity Services under Modules Menu and restart your Device.
- Wifi: Now restart your device and open Hack Connectivity Services and tap on Wifi.
- Connect: Now click on Connect button in Reverse Tethering Tool.
Now you can enjoy your Computer or Laptop’s internet from your Android Devices with USB. This trick is helpful if you do not have Wifi router or if you want to save your DATA’s of your 3G/4G network’s.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..