It’s not that you can only boost your USB/Flash drives or your Pen Drives for creating a Virtual Memory (RAM) but you can use your HDD or SSD also for creating Virtual Memory. It is good and very easy to do which won’t cause any Damage to your Hard Disk also. Which is a good option for you to add some extra memory to your Computer or Laptop without spending some extra money.
You can add extra RAM or you can use your Hard disk as RAM to increase your computers or laptops performance. It is good and it is inexpensive way to add some extra memory to your Computers or Laptop. The processing speed of any task depends on Random Access Memory (RAM). RAM is a memory used to store temporary data that is processed by a Computer or Laptop on its CPU. Also → You can use your Pen-Drive as RAM also.
Basically a computer with lower amount of RAM, will work slowly and no one likes a slow computer with slow process of tasks.So to use your USB Drive as RAM, all you need is you Hard disk and a Windows 8/8.1, Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP or other versions of Windows.
How to create Hard disk (HDD) or Solid State Dive (SSD) as your RAM on ALL Versions of Windows.
- Right Click on “This PC or My Computer” and Select Properties.
- Now Click on “Advance System Settings”.
- Now in “System Properties” you have to select “Advanced” tab.
- Now click on “Settings” Under “Performance”.
- Now in “Performance Option” again you have to select “Advanced” tab.
- Now click on “change“ under “Virtual Memory”.
- Un-check “Automatically manage paging file size of all drivers” and select “Custom size”.
- In Custom Size enter the amount of data According to “Space available” which is written there.
- Click on “set” button and Click on OK.
- Now it will ask you to restart your Computer or Laptop.
NOTE: It actually doesnt increases you ram, but you performances are Boosted.
This Trick grants extra Memory to your computer for Paging Files which means that you can easily use your Pen Drives as your RAM on Windows computer.
Watch its Video →
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..