A name on the Lock Screen of your Android Device is really Cool and it is really impressive if someone sees it and asks you about it. Most of the Android Devices are getting common and everybody is interested in buying the exact same phone that you just have recently bought.
It usually happens that the same Android phone in your Family or Office gets replaced unknowingly, which might cause you some problems. It might also help you if your phone gets lost. As this problem can be avoided by a simple trick of adding your name on the lock screen of your Android Device. So lets get started with this trick:
How to write your Name on Lock Screen of Android:
- Open Settings of your device.
- In the settings menu, scroll down and find the Lock Screen option which may be in your Security options.
- Now there will be a option named as Owner information option (Owner Information’s location may differ depending on you Android Version’s).
- Enable this option and Write the owner information or a custom message as you like and once done, you can Save it.
- Now exit all the options you see on your phone and Lock your screen to see your information on your Android Device.
If this Method doesn’t suits you then you can try a Widget for Owner Info:
There is One more way of adding Owner Info on your Android Device Directly through a Widget named as Owner Info Widget which is a great Widget for adding your Information directly to your home Screen.
Note: It is a good idea to add your information to your Home Screen as it gives your Info when your Device gets lost.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..