You can increase your Android Devices RAM by rooting your Device and using an application which is quite usefull if your device lags while using applications on your Android devices. Remember that rooting your Android devices will void your Devices warranty.
Increasing your Computer’s RAM is possible but it is not possible in case of Android devices which is quite disappointing for android users. But the Android Devices RAM can be increased through many applications available on Google Play Store and for that rooting your Android Device is must. An application named as ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is one of those usefull application as it boost your Android device with available memory, using as RAM.
The app claims to increase the RAM to 4 GB and you need to have a high capacity micro SD card/Memory card. It’s best if you have a 32/64 GB or higher capacity card as you also need to use the micro SD card which is of Higher Class to store your files and use the remaining space as your Devices RAM. So lets get started on this trick:
How to Increase RAM of Android Devices with Rooting:
- First you have to root your Android device and Download the Roehsoft Ram Expander.
- After downloading and installing Roehsoft Ram Expander open the app.
- Select the language and then it would ask for root access on device.
- Now it will ask you to select the space available as ram which can be used as RAM.
- There will be an option of “Swapfile slider” which tells you how much free storage is in your micro SD card which can be used as RAM, then choose the memory and click the Swap Active box which will start the process.
- Also check the “autorun” option, so that your RAM is activated even if you restart your phone.
So now your available memory can be used as RAM on your Android Device and you will be able to utilize the available memory on your Android Devices free memory.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..