Microsoft windows 8 and 8.1 are faster than compared to Windows 7, Vista and XP which is the Biggest advantage of it. Bootable duration of Windows 8 and 8.1 is incredibly faster than previous versions of Microsoft Windows. This version of Windows 8 and 8.1 can be installed through your USB or Flash Drives. As this is more flexible and easy to use Versions of Windows.
It is not difficult to install any version of Windows from your USB devices and it saves your time also. If you have doubts then you can check it here How to make a bootable USB with windows 7 as here we have also shown the methods of creating a bootable USB of Windows 7. So don’t worry because you can do it easily with your Version of Windows Computer. It is not that you can make a Bootable Usb for Windows 8 or 8.1 but you can create a Bootable Pen Drive for other Versions of Windows also.
You may also Like →
Stop Copy of your Profile Photo on Facebook
Use Whatsapp on PC without any Software
How to Recover Data of iPhone
How to Disable ‘Last Seen At’ feature in WhatsApp
Resume File Download on Google Chrome
Find out the Person Interested in your Profile on Facebook
Save Videos from any Browsers Cache
How to Delete a Twitter Account
See Hidden Email Addresses of Facebook
Download Online Videos on any Phone
Hide Drives of Windows 8.1 without Softwares
Note: A 64 bit OS running system can make both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8 Bootable USB drives.
Requirements to Make a bootable Usb Drive with Windows 8:
- Windows 8/8.1 DvD or Windows 8/8.1 ISO File.
- USB Drive with minimum 8 GB Free space for easy use.
- Power Supply. (Optional)
How to Make a Bootable Usb with Windows 8 or 8.1:
- If you have a Windows 8 DVD then create ISO file or Download Windows USB DVD tool.
Facing problems then try from our Servers:
- Now open downloaded USB DVD file tool and install.
- Run the Windows USB DVD tool.
- Now in Windows USB DVD tool click on Browse and select Windows 8 or 8.1 ISO file.
- Now you have to Insert your USB Device and format it.
- Then Click on USB Device and select your USB drive.
- After selecting your USB drive you have to click on Begin Copying.
- Now USB DVD tool will begin copying files to your USB Drive.
- It will copy your Windows files and you’ll get a message of “Bootable USB device created successfully”.
- Close every process on your computer and restart your Computer with that Usb Drive Plugged-in.
- Your Computer will start installing Microsoft Windows 8 or 81.
- Now you have successfully created a Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 Bootable USB drive on your Windows Computer.
Just install your Brand new copy of Microsoft Windows 8 or 8.1 without any errors and easily. You can also try Install Windows from USB with WintoFlash for installing Different Operating Systems and it is very easy also.
Watch Rufus in Action →