Easily Manage yours Media, Contacts, Messages, Apps and more on your Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac Computers or Laptops. You can Manage your Media’s on your PC, but not the rest of the things. But with Help of this Software, you will be able to manage your Contacts. Message, Apps, Games and many more things also.
So, from now on – before Formatting, Resetting the Settings, Rooting your Android or Installing Custom Roms on your Android Phones, you should take a Backup with this Application/Software. As this Application/Software will keep your Backup Safe on your PC and you can Restore it at anytime.
Check out →
Increase Android Devices RAM without Root
Start Photoframe Feature with Daydream on Android
Stop the auto-update of Apps on Android
Remove Old Device Name from Google Play Store
Download Play Store Android .apk to Computer
Block or Limit Messages on Android
Disable Notices by UAC on Windows
Stop Location Services on Android
Transfer files over Internet using DropBox
Requirements to Manage Android on Windows or Mac:
1. Operating Systems: Windows (32 or 64 Bit) or Mac OS.
2. Processor: Intel Pentium 1000+
3. 1Ghz (32 or 64 bit)
4. RAM: 256 MB+
5. Hard Disk: 200 MB+
How to Manage Android on Windows or Mac
Step 1: Download and Install the Android Assistant on your Windows or Mac PC.
(If You are facing Problems in Downloading then try with our Servers)
Step 2: You Should Authorize your device also and if you want to open the debugging on your phone then see this:
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” → Click “Applications” → Click “Development” → Check “USB debugging”
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” → Click “Developer options” → Check”USB debugging”
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” → Click “About Phone” → Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” → Back to “Settings” → Click “Developer options” → Check “USB debugging”
Note: Don’t worry, it will not do any damage to your device and you should alos Turn Debugging Off if you Don’t need it anymore.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Backup/Restore Button’ to Start the Process.