Creating a rar file and using it on your Computer, Laptop or Mobiles can be a good way to be on a Safer Side, as it helps your file to avoid infections due to viruses and other damages. Many of the users are aware of it but still some of the users face difficulty in doing this.
A rar or zip file is created with the help of Winzip, Winrar, 7-Zip or some other zippers and with these softwares you can easily Open or Create rar, zip or Archive files. You can also set a password for that file which you have created, so that nobody can use that rar or archive files which you have created except if they know the password.
Check out →
How to Open adf.ly Links
How to Skip Logon Screen of Windows
Download YouTube videos for free on Android
MRL error on VLC for Youtube Solved
Chat without Internet on Android and Apple iOS
How to Show or Hide Files on your MAC OS
How to Hide IP Address on PC and Mobiles
You can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files. Downloaded from Internet or from other sources and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
Features of Using a rar file:
1. Forget about the risk of getting files infected by Virus.
2. Eliminate the worry of Keeping your files Secure.
3. Compress or email the files to your friend.
4. Create a rar file which has different images and email it to anyone.
5. Put a Password for your rar or zip files.
6. There are other advantages also.
How to Open, Create or Set Passwords of rar files
- Download and install File Managers like 7-ZIp or WinRar
- Open WinRar and select your file.
- Click on ‘Add’.
- A Dialogue Box will appear which will contain Many types of options.
- You have to Select that whether you want rar, rars or zip files.
- Select your conversion type and also select that you want that same file in different parts or not (creating many rar files divided in different parts will help you to to decrease the size of a particular file.)
- Here you may also Set the Passwords for your rar or zip files.
- Click on ‘OK’ and your conversion will Start.
- To open a rar or a zip file, right click on your file and Select ‘Extract Here’or ‘Extract files’ to extract them to a Folder.
The main Difference between a WinRar or 7-Zip is that WinRar is for Basic purposes and 7-Zip is for Advanced purposes. There is not a huge differences in these Managers and serves the same Services with little Differences.