If you are formatting your Windows again and again then stop doing it, as there is a way to fix your Windows System to its Original Settings. Windows are formatted due to Continuous Crashing of System Files, Infected by Viruses, Hang due to errors, Deletion of some system Files, and various other reasons.
It becomes very painfull to format your Windows Systems and tedious also as it takes long time to Complete the Process of Formatting and Re-Installing Software’s on your Windows PC. It will be good if you Reset the Settings and Repair Registry Values to Default on your Windows Computer or Laptop’s. Windows Repair by Tweaking is that ultimate solution of this Problem as it Resets the Settings of your Windows to their default Values.
Check out →
Block Unwanted Emails which Disturbs You on Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail
How to Play all Videos in HD on YouTube
How to Merge Contacts in one on Windows
How to Backup Message and Call Logs on Gmail
How to Disable Notices by UAC on Windows
How to Transfer files over Internet using DropBox
How to Remove Old Device Name from Google Play Store
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Windows Phone
It is designed to restore various Windows settings to their default values. It Helps to fix a wide variety of problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more.
Features of Windows Repair:
- Resets File Permissions.
- Registers System Files.
- Repairs WMI.
- Repairs Windows Firewall.
- Repairs Internet Explorer.
- Repairs MDAC & MS Jet.
- Repairs Hosts File.
- Removes Policies Set By Infections.
- Repairs Icons.
- Repairs Winsock & DNS Cache.
- Removes Temp Files.
- Repairs Proxy Settings.
- Unhides Non System Files.
- Repairs Windows Updates.
- Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working.
Repair Windows Instead of Formatting it for Free
- Download and Install Windows Repair Software.
(We Recommend you to download its Portable Version as it will be easy to use from our servers and extract it)
(Extract all the files and Open Windows-Repair.exe)
- It will ask you to Complete 4 to 5 Steps which you can ignore, if you feel that they are not necessary or if you might have done that before.
- Click on ‘Repairs’ tab and hit on ‘Open Repairs’.
- Several options will be shown on your Screen, Mark all of them or Select each of them.
- Now simply click on ‘Start’ and wait for some time to get it Completed.
From Now-On try to avoid those tedious Formatting of your Windows System. As the Windows Repair can fix nearly all of your Windows Problems. Remember that Windows Repair is Compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8 and 8.1.
Watch its Video →