Restore your Microsoft Windows Computer or Laptop’s to an earlier date can help your Windows System to get back its lost life. My PC lost its files due to virus attack which forced me to format my Windows Computer or Laptop’s, my PC lost its file because my System crashed, my PC lost its file because of some reasons and resulted into format – are the reason which can be over-ridden with a System restore.
Restoring your Microsoft windows back, can help you to get out of the major problems which usually forces you to format your Computer or Laptop’s. The best and the easiest way to get out of some problem on your Windows Systems can be restoring your Windows System to an earlier date instead of formatting and re-installing a new copy of Windows XP, 7, 8 or 8.1. Restoring Windows System pushes your PC to an earlier date, thus giving your Windows file back in normal state. But you should have a Restore Point Created earlier or it might be created by install-uninstall of some Software or applications.
It is the best way to get your Windows System back to Line if you have lost your files on Windows Systems. The Restoring of Windows files can bring back all of your precious files which can stop Formatting your Windows XP, 7, 8 or 8.1 Computer or Laptop’s with a new Copy of Windows. So let’s get started with this Trick on:
Restore System to an Earlier Time on Windows:
- Goto: Windows Explorer and Open your Control Panel.
- Now Search for ‘restore’ in Control Panel.
- Then Click on ‘Restore your Computer to an Earlier Time’ and Open System Restore OR click on ‘Restore System Files and Setting from a Restore Point’.
- In System restore, ‘Choose a different restore point’ option and click on ‘Next’.
- Now select any of the option which you have manually created before or which was created automatically, then click on ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Finish’ to Restore your System after a Restart.
Note: This Process cannot be Undone.
Did You Know → System Restore is the best way to return in Last Known Best Configuration.
Watch its Video →
In Windows XP also System Restore in ‘Start Menu’ which is in All Programs → Accessibility. If you encounter any problem then tell us in comment.