Apple iPhone, running on iOS Operating System have many of the tricks for their iPhone users and some of the tricks has been revealed by us. We have discovered that Apple iOS can also give you many advantages as compared to Android OS.
Apple iOS is just not any Operating System for a Device. Many of the advantages about iPhone are not even said by the Apple Inc. By using these Tricks, you will be amazed by the Power of your Apple iPhone.Lets have a look on these hidden tricks for you iPhone:
Check out →
How to Download UC Browser for Computers v4.0
How to Disable ‘Last Seen At’ feature in WhatsApp
Increase Android Devices RAM without Root
How to change Name and Password of your Wifi Router
Revealed Hidden Tricks of Apple iPhone:
1. AirPlane Mode:
- Putting your iPhone in ‘Airplane Mode’ will charge the Battery more quickly rather than normally.
- As you know that while this ‘Airplane Mode’ is Active, you will not be able to make or receive Calls and Texts.
- You can ask Siri – “Planes Overhead” to let you know, that which Planes are flying nearby and it will inform you about their Destinations and more things.
- You can also ask Siri to Display Flights above notable Locations or Other Cities.
3. Shake it:
- Might sound too good to be true, but your iPhone is basically an ‘Etch-a-Sketch’.
- If you mess up with a Text, Email or while Editing a Photo, Just Shake it Off and start doing it again.
- If you don’t want to open your ‘Twitter Account’ to see what’s your Favorite Tweeter is up to? then No Problem.
- Just ask Siri – ‘What’s Diply Saying’ and she’ll show you a list of your most Recent Tweets.
Check out →
Stop Automatic App Updates on Apple iOS 7
How to change boot screen on iOS
Download Play Store Android .apk to Computer
How to Increase Copying Speed of any USB
- You can Swipe to Left in your text Messages to view Timestamps on right side ( Usually for Facebook).
- By Holding the Capture button in Camera App, your Phone will enable you to take a Series of Shots.
- So that you can get the Perfect Picture.
- You can ‘Turn Off’ that annoying Autofocus by Holding down the Screen in Camera Mode until you see – ‘AE/AF LOCK’ Display in Yellow.
- This is especially useful when you are Shooting Panoramic Or Video Footage.
By using any of these Hidden Tricks, you can enjoy the full potential power of your iPhone. If you have any difficulty, then you can ask us at anytime. We are here for you.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..