I am searching for some place to visit but the Web-Browser of Android Device is not responding quickly and it is taking lot of time to Open the Map of certain places. But, at the same time Android provides you with the power to install apps on your Device which have Good Reach on the Maps, and these apps are the Most Useful apps.
It may happen that you and your friend are heading to the same direction than you can use these apps to socialize your moment. You can also face Where are you, and how do you get out of there ? You have an interview just in 30 minutes, and have no idea that where are you heading! Great, the road is also closed – what now !!
In all of these situations, it’s a good thing that your phone is an ever-present GPS device, which is just waiting at your action to call. But its guidances is only as good as the navigation app that you have installed. So we have taken a look at some of the best Apps you can find on Google Play. So lets get started on these Tips of available best apps on Android Maps:
Top Best Useful Maps app for your Android Device:
1) Google Maps
Most of the time Google Maps is used as It’s free and the directions are accurate and found the voices are easy to follow without getting lost. It comes pre-installed on Android devices that shipped with the access to the Play Store and it was heavily supported with Google’s other services.
This makes it easy to open any event in my calendar and start driving to the destination without having to manually enter the details a second time into Maps. The app also plays along nicely with the website, allowing you to enter in locations from the comfort of a desktop.
The Google Maps app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories.
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking also.
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and city’s.
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic re-routing to find the best routes.
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places.
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more.
2) Nokia HERE
Nokia HERE has gone through multiple name changes over the Past few years. For a while it went by the name to Nokia Here, then briefly to Ovi Maps, then certainly to Nokia Maps, before becoming what it is today. It’s only been publicly available for all Android devices for a handful of months.
Here’s to finding your way, no matter where you are. Here’s to embracing the world around you and daring you to explore new places without worrying about getting lost over there. Here’s to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you’re going to.With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your Android Devices. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you’ll never be lost, even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centre’s and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glimpse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE gives you:
– Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world.
– Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil.
– Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries.
– Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports.
– Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities.
– A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them.
– Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier.
3) Sygic Maps.
Car navigators MAP is the next big thing for Car’s. Specially designed for Car’s buit-in dash Infotainment System and Dasboard/Steering-wheel buttons which works correctly with it. Sygic Car Navigation runs on Android and seamlessly connects with your car’s dashboard systems via MirrorLink®. Connect the phone with a cable and you are ready to drive anywhere. Works in a standalone mode or in connected (MirrorLink) mode where the screen of the Android is mirrored to the head unit display. See How to Stop Location Services on Android
Enjoy 7 days of Premium with Sygic and test drive Sygic Car Navigation app with all of its advanced features. For the first 7 days after installation enjoy Premium with car connectivity (MirrorLink®), turn-by-turn navigation, voice instructions, lane assistant, junction views and speed and safety warnings. After 7 days upgrade to lifetime Premium or continue to use the app with free basic features.
Car Connectivity is available for:
• Cars with MirroLink® Radio and smartphones supporting Mirrorlink 1.1
• Jaguar, Land Rover cars with InControl™ system
To use Sygic Car Navigation in the dashboard of your Jaguar or Land Rover car please install the Jaguar InControl App or Land Rover InControl App on your phone.
Download: Sygic Car Navigation
Download: GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic
4) Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic
Waze is a navigation app but at the same time it’s also a social network. Users share real-time traffic information, routes, and gas prices to improve each other’s driving and travelling experiences. Waze app directions are easy to follow, and routes can sometimes be more accurate due to feedback and input from real people. You also have the cool ability to see friend’s estimated arrival time when you’re heading to the same place. See How to Access a Blocked Website
Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app for Android. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic & road info to save time, gas money, and improve daily commuting for all. Just by driving with Waze open, you’re already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
Some extreme points that are to be noted For Waze:
– Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
– Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more.
– Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation.
– Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors.
– Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road .
– Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting.
– Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes.
– Find the cheapest gas station on your route.
– Add information on local places and businesses.
– Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts.
– See friends ETA when driving to the same destination.
– One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events.
– Earn points as you can contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community.
Waze app is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.
Download: Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic
These are the Top apps which can give you routes to reach your destination with social connections. These are the Best apps available on Google Play in our reach, but if you will still like to go for some other apps then you are free to go. If you have any difficulty, then you can ask us anytime. We are here for you.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..