Transferring files using your Bluetooth or wifi transfers file only to nearby users which is a good medium of transfer. But you might be in trouble if you have to transfer the files, far from your local area. For this purpose DropBox Application can help you out.
DropBox can transfer any type of file which is on your Android, Blackberry or Apple ios which is of geat use for transferring files. DropBox is available on many mobile platforms and it also gives you freedom to transfer files to area which is far away from you. It only requires you to be registered with Dropbox. So lets get started on this trick:
How to Transfer files over Internet using DropBox:
- Download and Install the app.
- Open the application and it will prompt you to enter login details.
- After logging in, it will proceed to the home screen where you will find the default folders that are already added to the Dropbox account.
- You can also modify or create folders from within the application and then sync data with the cloud space.Note: It is goodto Enable Autosync option.
Note: It is good to Enable Autosync option.
- Install the application on the other device and do the same process which is done by the first Device.
- Other device will take some time to Sync with the files and folder of your first device.
- Now just add a file and Sync it on both the device and get ready for the file to be transfered.
You can also check the different devices linked to your account from the online control panel accessible at dropbox.com which is another advantage from dropbox.
Don’t forget to Give your valuable comments..