Before this Trick, we Illustrated the Method for using Two & Three Whatsapp Accounts on various Android Devices. But if you are Bored of using those Tricks and want to Try this New Application with New Feature and Advantages then Get along with this Post of Tricksnow.
Many of the Methods were Previously Shown to use Two Whatsapp on Android Devices but they were common and also the Support for some Applications was Removed for Unknown Reasons. However, the Developers has not cleared the Reason for the Removal of Support for their Applications. But In the Meantime, users faced difficulties in using Two Whatsapp’s.
Many of the Android Device have Officially gone for using Two Sim Cards at the Same Time, and if two Sims are used in a Device then obviously the user will think of using Two Accounts of Whatsapp. It is sad that Whatsapp has not Officially Powered with any type of such Service. But it doesn’t mean that you cannot use Two Accounts of Whatsapp!
Check this out:
Download apk’s from Play Store on Androids
Top 10 Whatsapp Tips and Tricks
Remove Stock Apps of Android with Root and without Root
Remove file from Cores of Android
Restore Images of Formatted Android Device
Terminate the Spy Process of Windows 10
Set Wallpaper for Dual or Triple Screens
Turn On the God Mode of Windows 10
10 Must Have Android Applications
Remove Account Credentials from Browsers
Share Document on Whatsapp, Facebook or Anywhere without any Sign Up or Log in
Cut, Split or Merge any Mp3 on your Android
Top 10 Windows 8 or 8.1 PC Tricks
Disconnect your Gmail Account from other Devices
Remove Unknown Posts of Facebook
Save Videos from any Browsers Cache
See Hidden Email Addresses of Facebook
Top 3 VPN Apps to Surf the Web Anonymously
Create a Web Server for free
How to Stop Facebook Chat Heads
To overcome this type of Problem, GBWhatsapp is here to Rescue your Android Devices. GBWhatsapp will not only give you the freedom to use two Whatsapp but along with that you will get advantages Like AntiBan, Locking it with Passwords, sending Videos of 30 MB instead of 15-16 MB, sending over 90 Image files instead of 10 Images and many more. These features are more clearly explained below:
Features of GBWhatsapp:
- Advanced Privacy Options.
- Lock with Passwords.
- Possibility to distinguish between Collective and Regular Messages.
- The Possibility of a Lock for Watts in August Password.
- The ability to send Video over 30 Mb instead of 15-16 Mb.
- The possibility to Send 90 Images at once Instead of 9-10 Images.
- The Possibility of dependent characters 249 instead of 139 Symbols.
- The possibility of pressure on the links without storing the Message sender or the number of the Owner.
- Counter Statistics of the Groups.
- View the media without Loading them.
- Facility of changing the program format, and change the program icon and notices.
- Option to save the talks (images, video) directly on Google Drive.
- The Possibility of talks survey by the length of time (messages older than a month or 6 months).
- Adding links inside the talks preview option (show description and title feature by simply placing a link to a site).
- Decoding blocking all links Telegram.
- While receiving any type of Contact, you can correspond immediately without the need of storing that number.
- Many more advantages will be disclosed as the Time Passes by.
Requirements to Use Two Whatsapp Accounts on Android:
- Original Whatsapp with your Primary Number.
- 2nd Number Registered with Official Whatsapp.
- Backup of Chats, if you want to restore them.
How to Use Two Whatsapp Accounts on Android
Step 1: Uninstall your Whatsapp and Install it again by Registering your New Number.
Step 2: Now, Download the GBWhatsapp from the Mentioned Mirrors.
Step 3: Install and Open the Downloaded Application.
There is No Need to Uninstall the Official Version of Whatsapp while using this GBWhatsapp. Both the Applications will give you Two different Numbers and Accounts at the same time on your Android Devices. If want to try the Previous Methods of using Two Whatsapp Accounts with WhatsMapp and OGWhatsapp then See these: