Installing and using Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux or Google Chrome OS is possible on your MAC OS. It feels good that your work is simplified by use of different Operating Systems, where others just imagine to do a big change of applying Different Operating Systems.
On Microsoft Windows, softwares like Oracle Virtual Machine or VM Ware are already available to create a Virtual Operating System Environment for different Operating Systems. But when it comes to Apple MAC, then Parallel Desktop for Mac is available.
Check out →
Download Assistant Application like Siri on Windows Phone
Restore System to an Earlier Time on Windows
Top Best Desktop Environments for Linux
Top and Best Useful Map apps for your Android Device
How to Hide IP Address on PC and Mobiles
How to Play all Videos in HD on YouTube
How to See Hidden Files and Extensions on Windows
Parallels Desktop for Mac lets you seamlessly run Windows applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Windows Media Player on your Mac computer. Install Windows or move your PC documents, files, and applications onto your Mac.
Features of Parallel Desktop for Mac →
- Ready for IS X Yosemitte.
- Easy Switch from PC to MAC.
- Run any Windows App on Mac.
- One Click tuning.
- Not Just For Windows.
- Streamlined Windows installation makes getting started easy.
- Run Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and many more.
- Drag and drop a file on the virtual machine icon in the dock to open this file in Windows.
- Use OS X Gestures, Dictation, Launchpad, and Mission Control, even with your Windows applications.
System Requirements for Parallel Desktop for Mac→
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.3, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.54 or later; Mac OS X Lion 10.7.65 or later.
- Intel-based Mac with Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- At least 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop Installation plus space to allocate to your virtual machine.
- Minimum 2 GB of memory, 4 GB of memory is recommended.
Use Windows, Linux or Chrome OS on Apple MAC
Step 2: Create a new virtual machine:
- In the Applications folder, open Parallels Desktop and choose File → New.
- Click on ‘Install Windows or another OS from DVD or image file’, then click on ‘Continue’
Step 3: Select the installation media:
- You may install Windows from a DVD or an .iso disc image, or a bootable USB drive.
Step 4: Enter your Windows product key:
- Click ‘Continue’ In the Windows Product Key window.
Step 5: Select how you want to use your Windows.
Step 6: Specify a name and location.
Step 7: Begin the installation:
- Click on ‘Continue’ and Windows installation will begin. Once Windows is installed, launch it by opening a Windows application or by clicking the Power button in the Parallels Virtual Machines list.