Have you ever thought of using your Mobile Devices as the Mouse of your Windows, Mac, Ubuntu or Fedora PC’s? Then you should start thinking about this. Now Easily Start using your Mouse from any corner of your House/Office whether you have an Android or iPhone, they can be used like a Mouse, Keyboard or a Track Pad of your Computer or Laptops.
The days are gone when you used your Mouse and Keyboard from a Specific Place with loosing your Comfort to watch a Movie or to hear your Favorite Music. Even if Something’s gone wrong with the Mouse or Keyboard of your Computer/Laptops then there is an Application for your Android and iOS Devices which will make you feel Close to them.
It is also good if you have a Large Monitor or you may have 2-3 Monitors connected with your CPUs. Stop buying those Costly Wireless Mouse and Keyboards for your PC, instead of it – use your Mobile Devices as your New Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, but if you are not having a WiFi in your PC then you can use it through WiFi Router also.
You may also Like:
See Pending Requests of your Facebook Account
Disconnect your Gmail Account from other Devices
Resume File Download on Google Chrome
Save Videos from any Browsers Cache
See Hidden Email Addresses of Facebook
How to Recover Data of iPhone
Download Online Videos on any Phone
Crash your Friends Whatsapp for Fun
Send Large Files on Whatsapp, Facebook or Anywhere
How to Clone the Drives of Mac
Use Three Whatsapp Accounts on Android
How to Root Android with KingRoot
How to Hide Folders and Files of Android
Download YouTube videos for free on Android
Make Files Invisible without any Software on Windows
Several Features that are Offered by this Application:
- Left and Right Click support.
- Middle Mouse Button scroll.
- Remote keyboard input.
- Speech-to-text input for all languages.
- Mouse & keyboard full screen.
- Auto-connect on application startup.
- Support RDP. (remote desktop protocol)
- Two finger tap for right click.
- Two finger scroll.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Three finger drag or highlight.
- Four finger swipe up to maximise current window.
- Four finger swipe down to show desktop.
- Four finger swipe sideways to change current window Focus.
- Left handed mouse support.
Requirements to Use your Mobile Devices as your Mouse or a Keyboard:
1. Mobiles & Tablets of Android, iPhone or other iOS Devices.
2. Computer or Laptops having Windows, Mac, Linux – Ubuntu or Fedora Operating Systems.
3. WiFi Network Connections on your Mobile Devices and PC’s either Connected with a WiFi Router or Adapter.
4. A Mango Tree. (optional)
How to Use your Phones as a Mouse or a Keyboard
Step 1: Download and Install WiFi Mouse on your Android, iPhone or other iOS Devices. Also Install Mouse Server on your Computer or Laptops.
WiFi Mouse for Mobile Devices
Mouse Servers for PC’s
Step 2: After Installing the WiFi Mouse on your Mobile Devices and Installing Mouse Servers on PC, you have to Connect them to a Same IP Address.
Now Relax and Start using your Mobile Devices as a Wireless Keyboard or Mouse of your Computer and Laptops. Avoid buying those Expensive Wireless Mouse and Keyboards for your PC and if you are using the Wireless Mouse and Keyboard for a Short Period of Time or only for Entertainment Purpose than the WiFi Mouse is the Best Option for you.